Vembu recently announced Vembu Office 365 & G Suite Backup v2.0 (Beta) this beta release is packed with new features, enhancements and is reliable and easy-to-use backup & recovery solution to protect the critical user data in Office 365 & G Suite.
- Vembu Office 365 Backup – Protect your Exchange Online (mail, calendar, contacts) & OneDrive
- Vembu G Suite Backup – Protect your Gmail, Calendar, Contacts & Drive
From v2.0, Vembu provides On-premise deployment support for Office 365 and G Suite Backup. This allows us to protect the Office 365 & G Suite data by backing up them to local storage.
Vembu on-premise installer for Office 365 Backup & G Suite Backup is available for Windows OS and comes with a 30-day FREE trial.
File Retention lets us retain multiple versions of files that are backed up from OneDrive & Google Drive. The default retention count is 5 (i.e, 5 versions of a specific file will be retained) and the maximum retention count can be set up to 99.
OneDrive support for all users
With v2.0, OneDrive backup is supported for all the Office 365 users under the domain account. While the previous version supported OneDrive backup only for tenant admins.
Key Highlights of Vembu Office 365 & G Suite Backup:
We will now be able to backup Office 365 & G Suite user data to local storage (using the On-premise installer) and to Vembu Cloud (using saasbackup.vembu.com) as per our requirement.
- Backup the entire domain account or at a user level
- Set the backup schedule and run automated daily backups (incremental)
- Flexibility to restore the data at any point in time
- Restore the user data to same/different account
- Reports are generated for all state of backup & restore activities
Download/Signup to try the 30-day free trial!
Backup Office 365 & G Suite data to local storage –
Backup Office 365 & G Suite data to Vembu Cloud –